Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MMDA traffic enforcer manhandled by Robert "Blair" Carabuena aka Wild Barney

ROBERT BLAIR CARABUENA, An experienced recruitment executive working at Philip Morris Philippines and a graduate of ATENEO De Manila is on fire as a video of him manhandling an MMDA traffic enforcer has been circulating on the web.

Here is the link of the video showing how he mistreated the defenseless enforcer, Mr. Saturnino Fabros.



Checking his Facebook account, https://www.facebook.com/blair.carabuena.5/photos
I understand why he acted that way....





1 comment:

  1. It has been my personal experience that as I allow the painting to speak I become lost, it is delicious and at the same time frightening. The best ones, to me, have a life of their own. Cheap Flights to Dubai | Flights to Dubai | Cheap Air Tickets to Dubai

    ReplyDelete